Background

Thursday, March 22, 2018

NONSENSICAL RIFLE ADDICTION


A friend said he'd heard the acronym, "NONSENSICAL RIFLE ADDICTION."  I answered, "I have a list of anti-NRA acronyms;  I'll share."  This is my collection gathered from family, friends, and the media:

NOT REALLY ADMIRING
NADA RUEGERS ALLOWED
NEIN REGULATED ARSENAL
NONSENSICAL REDNECK ASSES

NOTHING RATIONAL ALLOWED
NOT RATIONAL ADULTS
NO RIFLES ALLOWED
NATIONAL REPUBLICAN ASSOCIATES
NOT RATIONAL ANYTIME
NO RATIONAL ADULTS
NEUROLOGICALLY RETARDED AGGRESSORS
NEUROTIC REACTIONARY AMMO-HOLES
NAZI RETARDED A-HOLES


It just makes me feel better.

How many NRA members does it take to screw in a light bulb? It doesn't matter; they'll still be in the dark!

Actually, I heard that joke aimed at LIBERALS;   I just switched it around to fit the NUTCASE ROBOTIC APPROVERS.


No comments: