Background

Thursday, November 5, 2015

CHRISTMAS BOOK TREE

I have a "theme" Christmas tree in every room and sometimes more than one in a room:   sleighs in living room, 12 Days Of Christmas in dining room,  tree with cookie cutter ornaments on kitchen table, nutcrackers in laundry room, Santas in family room, cardinals, poinsettias, and Red Hats in bedrooms, seashells in bathrooms, holly in the hallway, trees with buttons, buckeyes, Santa ornaments, and I have the Elvis shrine, trains, and Coca Cola display in the library but now, I MUST have the BOOK TREE!

I actually have a collection of THIRTY Christmas books--which reside between the couch and end table in the library--because I have never known what to do with them.  Recently I had my friend Judy take some of them.

 Christmas In Plains by Jimmy Carter, The Cat Who Came For Christmas by Cleveland Amory, The Hired Man's Christmas by George Givens, and A Redbird Christmas by Fannie Flagg will be the foundation of the CHRISTMAS BOOK TREE!

see the video:

How to make your very own Christmas tree out of books

No comments: