Wednesday, November 25, 2015
NEVER SAY NO WHEN SOMEONE OFFERS YOU A BREATH MINT
Recently, I was going to be in close proximity to a product demonstrator and I recalled my brother Norman's advice: "Never say NO when someone offers you a breath mint."
That prompted me to think of other times one should not say "NO"!
NEVER SAY NO WHEN:
1. My brother Les quipped, "Never say NO when asked do you want fries with that?"
2. Never say NO when someone offers you a place in line. Whenever I offer someone the opportunity to go ahead of me in line, I get really PO'd when they say, "Oh, no, that's all right!" Why the Hell would somebody turn down the chance?
3. Never say NO when offered a different food.
4. My brother Les also suggested that one should never say NO to pie!
5. Never say NO to taking a nap!
6. Never say NO to starting a healthier diet or exercise regimen.
7. Never say NO to asking for help when you need it.
8. Never say NO to trying a new activity.
9. Never say NO to accepting an invitation.
10. Never say NO to join family for an activity.