Background

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

NEVER SAY NO WHEN SOMEONE OFFERS YOU A BREATH MINT


Recently, I was going to be in close proximity to a product demonstrator and I recalled my brother Norman's advice: "Never say NO when someone offers you a breath mint."

That prompted me to think of other times one should not say "NO"!

NEVER SAY NO WHEN:


1.  My brother Les quipped, "Never say NO when asked do you want fries with that?"

2. Never say NO when someone offers you a place in line. Whenever I offer someone the opportunity to go ahead of me in line, I get really PO'd when they say, "Oh, no, that's all right!" Why the Hell would somebody turn down the chance?

3.  Never say NO when offered a different food.


4.  My brother Les also suggested that one should never say NO to pie!

5.  Never say NO to taking a nap!


6.  Never say NO to starting a healthier diet or exercise regimen.

7.  Never say NO to asking for help when you need it.

8.  Never say NO to trying a new activity.

9.  Never say NO to accepting an invitation.

10. Never say NO to join family for an activity.

No comments: