Background

Friday, November 16, 2012

I'M ONLY A C-CUP!

Yes, I am one who has been guilty of carrying my cell phone in my bra. (see warning below from Facebook)

I went to get my UPGRADE and a new flip phone would cost $179.00, but my new gigantic phone with a bunch of bells and whistles would be $0, after my rebate!

Why? Because the flip phones are being phased out and the new phones are being mass-produced and I can get it for $0!

I won't be carrying the new one in my bra; I'm only a C-cup; the new phone would require an "H" cup!

WSYX ABC 6:
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU! Are you a female who put your cell phone in your bra? New research shows that may cause breast cancer. If you are available to do a story with us tomorrow please call our news desk at 481-6659.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking about Gerald asking your sister-in-law if her bra size was "E" when he saw the number of fasteners through her blouse! ML