Background

Sunday, December 9, 2012

BET YOU CAN'T DO THIS!

FROM PATTY BURCH


Get A Glass of Red Wine & Watch the video to the end.

My doctor recently suggested that I take up the hula hoop for a good type of cardio exercise.

She also advised me that it was not as easy now as it was when I was 15.

I quickly informed her that I couldn't hula hoop even when I was 15.

So, the next day I went to K-Mart and bought a hoop.

It's true, I STILL can't master the darned thing, try as I might.

Then, lo and behold, this video was sent to me today.

I now have a purpose for honing my hula hoop skills (although I don't think this is exactly what she had in mind).

I'll keep you posted on my progress.

I've got the wine part down pat, however.

It gets better and better! JUST WAIT TILL THE END.

CLICK HERE to watch.



No comments: