Background

Sunday, October 1, 2017

WHY I LOVE MY DOCTOR

Recently I wrote about being denied life insurance coverage and of my doctor's speedy response and support.  I had a doctor's appointment this week and I especially wanted  to thank the doctor, his PA, CNP, and the office staff for their assistance in helping me to secure the life insurance I'd been denied.

When I thanked the doctor, a medical student he was training was with him and he said, "Tell her about it."  After I finished relating the chronicle, she said, "Well, you're lucky you found out that you don't have congestive heart failure."

Deadpan, the doctor said, "Her husband's the lucky one;  he won't be a poor widower!"

I love my doctor!

When it's time to be serious, he's totally serious;  when it's not, he's totally hilarious! 

No comments: