Background

Thursday, September 16, 2010

BREAST-FEEDING


A friend of mine wrote on facebook about disgusting sights at the fair. She didn't like to see toddlers running around in JUST their diapers!

I was sitting in our booth at the fair and a young woman sat down in the booth across from mine and plopped out a breast and began nursing a baby. I thought to myself, "I wonder if she's going to drain both of them?"

I must be old-fashioned. I can recall how Barbara Walters got into hot water for saying something about breast-feeding on an airplane. My mother breast-fed all of us, including my two younger brothers, but I never saw her breast; she always covered over with a "receiving blanket". I know it's "natural" to breast feed, but it's also "natural" to yawn, but I cover my mouth!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's SO funny: she "plopped" it out!