Background

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

LEAVE ME A COMMENT



When people read my blog items, I'm sure a thought or idea is brought to mind. If you have a similar situation or event, I'd love it if you would share it with me. If you have an idea to share, LEAVE ME A COMMENT.

It has been brought to my attention that some readers are not familiar with HOW to comment. Therefore, I will try to explain it. While I appreciate all the personal emails, feel free to try this method and LEAVE ME A COMMENT on my blog.

At the bottom of each blog item, you will see a line starting with "Posted by Sue at" and the word "comments." Click on the word "comments."

Your computer screen will change and a box opens entitled "Post a Comment." Type your comment, thought, or idea in that box. Under the box, the line reads "Comment as: 'Select profile'. Look at the drop down box and choose your preferred method: Google Account, OpenID, Anonymous, WordPress, etc.

If you have a Google Account, a "gmail" email address, or have a Blogger blog, sign in with your account information. If you would like to be Anonymous, choose that method.

After you have chosen your comment method, click on the box below it for "Post Comment." You will then see a 'word verification' item which is Google's way of proving you are a person, not generic spamming. If you type in the correct capcha word, your comment will be posted. If for some reason the word is not spelled correctly, you will be given another chance with a different word.

It's that easy. Give it a try - LEAVE ME A COMMENT, and thank you for reading my blog.

No comments: