Background

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

LEMON


I am sick of LEMON.

Who, in his/her infinite wisdom, decided that LEMON was to be the scent du jour? Must I have everything--from Pledge to Windex--smell like LEMON? I liked the old smell of Windex! I even saw "lemon meringue pie" scent on candles!

Detergent, dishwashing liquid, bleach, disinfectants, dryer sheets, perfume, candles, soap, body wash, moist towelettes, carpet deodorizer, deodorizing wipes, bathroom cleaner, oven cleaner, dishwasher detergent, car deodorizers, computer screen wipes, air dusters, leather cleaner, mop pads, insoles, shaving cream, paper towels, cartridge filter cleaner, nail polish, car cleaners, wood shavings for pet boxes, and ant aerosols (what do the ants care?),--all LEMON-scented!

But today it went past all sensibility--I saw LEMON-SCENTED PAINT--now one's whole house can smell like lemons!

1 comment: