Background

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

CHANNEL SURFERS



Gerald and I usually watch Jeopardy! while eating dinner., but we watch it from a recording because I seldom watch anything LIVE as Les records nearly everything for me to watch at my convenience.  I am inordinately fond of the remote control and fast forward through the commercials.  


Gerald and Les don't like to watch television with me because I am the inveterate CHANNEL SURFER!   If I am watching a program in "real time", I flick to other channels during the commercials.

The URBAN DICTIONARY (see below) posted the phrase "COMMERCIAL GAME" which means the game that they watch during a commercial break in the game they are actually watching.

I don't watch sporting events but like the Commercial Game people, I flick to other channels, so I call it my  COMMERCIAL SHOW rather than COMMERCIAL GAME.



commercial game


The game I watch during a commercial break of the game I'm really watching.
"Yeah, I watched it, but it was my commercial game."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am alsoone who tapes everything! ML