Background

Friday, April 12, 2013

BLOGOSPHERE


I now ask permission to use the actual names of people when I reference them in my BLOG. One time I referenced a friend's name and it upset the friend. I corrected it; the original BLOG article only goes to the e-mails of friends and family; all others who read the BLOG are "Followers" or look at the BLOG whenever they wish, or people find me from Google. I told my friend how many people who'd actually seen the article.

I can see how many "hits" I've had, but after the first year, I no longer check.

One of my brothers said, "Don't use MY name!" Everyone who knows me knows how many brothers I have and I'm asked frequently WHICH one it is WHEN I don't use the real name!

My best friend wrote, "Were you writing about ME?" I answered, "No, you are THE (friend) and all the others called friends are just "A" (friend) and not BEST (friend)!" She answered, "I thought maybe I had developed dementia and forgotten an incident!"

See "BLOGOSPHERE" from THE URBAN DICTIONARY:

March 23: blogosfear

Fear of being talked about or becoming a character in someone's blog.
When he talked to his friend, he was overwhelmed with blogosfear thinking their conversation would be published the next day in her very popular blog.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVED it when you used my name! Mona Lisa