Background

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

THANK YOU CARD WEEK

THANK YOU CARD WEEK is March 3--March 9.

Last year I gave what I consider to be generous gifts to several graduates and did not receive a single Thank You card.  What has happened to the common courtesy of sending a note of appreciation?


I would often tell my sister-in-law Sheila that her mother Wanda Sisack should conduct a class to instruct people HOW to write Thank You cards.  Wanda's thank you cards were always prompt, specific, and just CLASSY!  Wanda would be proud that her grandchildren follow her example.

My friend Patty is superb with her cards.

I now tell a friend of a  younger generation--my friend Gretchen--that SHE should conduct a class about Thank-You-Card-writing as she is also marvelous.

See Grammarly's 5 Tips To Writing The Perfect Thank You Card:https://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4TSNA_enUS366US448&q=gmmarly%27s+thank+you+card+writing+tips

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU! ML