Background

Monday, July 31, 2017

NATIONAL AVOCADO DAY

Today is NATIONAL AVOCADO DAY.  I relish avocados and enjoy them in guacamole and especially on top of ceviche.  At our favorite local Mexican restaurant, ceviche is served that way, except one time it came without the avocado, and I asked the waiter for the avocado and he said that they had run out;  I said that I did not want the ceviche without it.  Other people from my "Wild Lunch Bunch" thought I was being unreasonable.

I visited their other restaurant in another city and ordered ceviche and it arrived without the sliced avocado.  I asked for avocado and the waiter said that it didn't come with avocado and showed the menu to me.  I asked for the Manager and he recognized me from being a patron of the restaurant in Washington C.H. and he immediately instructed the waiter to bring avocado.  When I saw him again at the Washington C.H. location, he asked if I'd been causing trouble lately.  I said, "I always demand my avocados!"

Avocados target the health and function of the womb and cervix of the female; they resemble these organs. Today's research shows that when a woman eats one avocado a week, it helps to balance hormones, helps to shed unwanted birth weight, and helps to prevent cervical cancer.

And how profound is this? It takes exactly nine months to grow an avocado from blossom to ripened fruit. There are over 14,000 photolytic chemical constituents of nutrition in each avocado.

No comments: