Background

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

SPARK!


According to Jennifer Wenker, the Founder of SPARK!, it is "a 501(c)(3) non-profit creative upstart in southern Ohio. An historic space is being re-imagined and re-purposed as a mixed-use arts center to spark creativity, community, and re-investment in our region. Our niche is Contemporary Appalachian. As artists, musicians, performers, and creative, we like to mix it up, color outside the lines, collaborate, improvise, jam, and share what we know with others through workshops, classes, zany events, camps, exhibits, and live performances. Donations are 100% tax-deductible."

Because of our mutual friend Larry Chapman, I became aware of SPARK! and although I do not play a musical instrument or have artistic ability, I am interested in joining. As I told Jennifer, "You must have some APPRECIATORS!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to join! ML