Background

Saturday, June 3, 2017

KEEP THOSE SKILLS HONED

At a get-together, a male friend who is my contemporary, was engaged in a lengthy, lively conversation with a much younger female friend of mine;   Later, I commented to him that I was surprised that they had so much in common.  

He chuckled and said, "Yeah, she was flirting with me."  I said, "What?  Don't you know that she's GAY?"  He answered, "I'm not so old that I don't know if someone is flirting with me!" 


Later, I told the younger friend about the conversation I'd had with my friend, by saying, "You're going to think this is hilarious; he thought that you were flirting with him." 

She laughed and said, "I WAS flirting with him!"  I replied, "I can't believe that;  he has a son your age!" 

She answered, "Hey, he's still an attractive, interesting PERSON;  always want to keep those skills honed."

No comments: