Background

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

LOYALIST

I have always considered that being loyal is my best trait.

I've already ordered the latest Bob Dylan "album" (Yes, I'm too old to change my reference!). Its debut is August 26 and it's called Another Self Portrait. Self Portrait, released in 1970, was widely panned by critics, but this album is receiving wide praise. Not bad for the 72-year-old who is still relevant. (CLICK HERE to see the article from Vanity Fair).

I am a loyalist. I've loved Dylan since 1962. Of course, I have all of his "albums"! I've told that Dylan wrote Just Like A Woman for ME so many times that I think that people believe that I actually believe it! I was very proud when he was awarded the Presidential Medal Of Freedom.

Gerald and I have seen Dylan in concert numerous times, but I've never been able to meet him. Those performances ranged from wonderful to god-awful, but I'm still the loyalist! I was always surprised by the audiences at those concerts because it was comprised of half: old people like Gerald and me and young people!

This is my favorite picture of Dylan.

Listen to the song he wrote for me (NO, I don't believe it)!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You had me convinced HE wrote it for YOU! LMAO!
ML