Background

Thursday, August 8, 2013

TAUPEY

A petite, female kitten has been "hanging around", surreptitiously eating from the eight individual bowls designated for the current residents. (Oh, yes, Gerald has a bowl for each one of the cats!)

The new one is taupe colored with matching eyes. I had never seen eyes that color.

The oldsters are not happy! Stormy slapped the wee one in the face. The new one has been reclining on the welcome mat at the kitchen door, only to be chased away by some of the others. She was on my front tire yesterday. She rolled over in front of me and I scratched her tummy. Louise and Puff immediately went by, rubbing against the kitten and me. Les has been favoring her.

I said something about "Taupey" and Les shrieked, "Oh, no, you've named her; she's here FOREVER now!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, TAUPE is one of your favorite colors! ML