Background

Thursday, September 26, 2013

DAMMIT I'M MAD or AIBOHPHOBIA

A friend sent this graphic and asked if I knew the word for fear of palindromes. I answered that I didn't, but of course, I had to find it. It's AIBOHPHOBIA!

In honor of aibohphobia, Les and I had to start a new refrigerator game with only PALINDROMIC NAMES (CLICK HERE to see BLOG article on REFRIGERATOR GAMES):

HANNAH Shirkey (my grand niece)
BOB Elliott (Gerald's friend)
ADA Nestor (Mrs. Edwin Nestor)
ANNA Nestor (Mrs. Nestor's granddaughter)
ELLE Fanning (the actress--Dakota's sister)
OTTO von Bismarck (the German Chancellor)
GIG Young (the actor)
AVA Gardner (the Barefoot Contessa)
EVE Harrington (from All About Eve)
EMME Aronson (the plus-size model)
ANA Ortiz (from Devious Maids)
RADAR O'Riley (OK, I know that's a stretch!)
MOM (desperate from now on!)
DAD
POP
SIS
MUM (the Queen's mother)
and of course NEVAEH (CLICK HERE to see BLOG article NEVAEH)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BUB ML