Background

Friday, November 8, 2013

COMMERCIAL SHOW

The URBAN DICTIONARY'S item for today is "COMMERCIAL GAME" (see below) which means the game that people watch during a commercial break of the game they're really watching!

I don't watch sporting events but I flick to other channels during the commercials, so that's my COMMERCIAL SHOW. I seldom watch anything LIVE as Les records nearly everything for me to watch at my convenience. Gerald and I usually watch Hardball while eating dinner and I am constantly flicking to something else during the commercials. Gerald and Les hate to watch anything with me because I am the channel surfer!


commercial game


The game I watch during a commercial break of the game I'm really watching.
"Yeah, I watched it, but it was my commercial game."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, how do you take bathroom breaks? ML