Background

Monday, November 18, 2013

THE MORE THINGS CHANGE, THE MORE THEY STAY THE SAME

"The more things change, the more they stay the same."

The following article from The Urban Dictionary reminded me of gross-out things my brothers did when they were kids.

They had a "belch jar" which they would belch into and hurriedly put the lid back on and then they would take it to their barber Gordon Lynch who seemed to enjoy such "boyish" pranks! They had their hair cuts monthly; you can imagine the stench from that jar.

I see that things haven't changed!

fart reduction

The process of repeatedly farting into a confined space or area, or on an item so as to infuse the space or item with the pure essence of the fart musk.
I totally gave my ex-girlfriend's pillow a fart reduction the week after we fought.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boys will ALWAYS be boys!