Background

Thursday, November 21, 2013

NIPLASH

I hate to wear my seatbelt--please, NO lectures--I believe in wearing seatbelts. Fortunately, I was wearing my seatbelt when I had my accident and also, every time I've been stopped by the cops!


Gerald won't start the car unless I am buckled-up!

The seat belt irritates my neck; I suffer from NIPLASH (see the URBAN DICTIONARY definition below)! I have bought apparatuses which supposedly prevent the problem, but they don't work.

I wear the belt under my breasts but how safe is that?





niplash

NOUN
whiplash of the nipple or nipples.
Extreme soreness of the nipple or nipples from seatbelt or clothing malfunction.

After the fender-bender, Ralph discovered he was suffering from niplash.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've seen those things advertised to help adjust the seat belts. ML