Background

Thursday, December 26, 2013

KODA

Les said, "I just saw the most adorable thing."

Number one, for my brother to use the word "adorable" was enough to pique my interest, and Number two, I was prepared for some fun-poking! I asked, "Is it poignant or moving?" Knowing that those words often come up in his descriptions of the sometimes-sappy things I enjoy (CLICK HERE to see BLOG article JOIE DE VIVRE), I expected a snappy retort.

But no, he was serious! I asked what could possibly have affected him and he asked, "Have you seen the video with the little girl signing Christmas carols to her deaf parents?"

Gerald oftentimes says that I am as "sensitive as an old brown shoe". Les said, "And tell your equally-callous friend that she would have to have a heart of stone not to be touched by this!"

OK, I admit this is touching, moving, and poignant!

KODA stands for KIDS OF DEAF ADULTS.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You would have to have a heart of stone not to b e touched by this! ML