Background

Thursday, October 1, 2015

OCCAM'S RAZOR

While watching "Law And Order: SVU", one of the characters said, "That's like Occam's Razor". I asked, "Hunh? What was that?"

I backed up the DVR to listen to the dialogue. I asked again, "What is that?" My husband answered, "Oh, it means that the fewer assumptions made, the better."

With incredulity, I asked, "HOW do you know THAT?" He chuckled and said, drolly, "Oh, I'm 70 years old and I READ!"

Before a dozen of you let me know that I deserve an upbraiding for my condescending attitude, my brother already gleefully reminded me of my supercilious behavior!

CLICK HERE to read more about Occam's Razor.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm always saying that you and Les are my liberal education; I guess I'll have to add the G-SPOT to the list! ML