Background

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

GAZPACHO


I serve homemade salsa quite often in the summer and receive many requests to provide salsa for events.


At one gathering, I noticed that a self-described "cosmopolitan" associate of mine was eating the salsa with a spoon from a cup. I asked if she would like some tortilla chips to go with it and she exclaimed, "This is the most wonderful GAZPACHO I've ever tasted!" Of course I said nothing, but tee-heed to myself! Later, she asked me for the recipe. DILEMMA: what should I put at the top of the recipe card: GAZPACHO or SALSA?

GAZPACHO is a cold Spanish tomato-based raw vegetable soup. To see recepies for GAZPACHO, visit http://www.spain-recipes.com/gazpacho-recipes.html

1 comment:

Mona Lisa said...

I guess she didn't notice that the cucumber and sour cream were missing!