Background

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

CUSSING IN CHURCH


A crusty old man walks into a local church and says to the secretary, "I would like to join this damn church."

The astonished woman replied, "I beg your pardon, Sir. I must have misunderstood you. What did you say?"

"Listen up, damn it. I said I want to join this damn church!"

"I'm very sorry sir, but that kind of language is not tolerated in this church."

The secretary left her desk and went into the pastor's study to inform him of her situation. The pastor agreed that the secretary did not have to listen to that foul language.

They both returned to her desk and the pastor asked the old geezer, "Sir, what seems to be the problem here?"

"There is no damn problem," the man said. "I just won 20 million dollars in the damn lottery and I want to join this damn church to get rid of some of this damn money."

"I see," said the pastor. "And is this bitch giving you a hard time?"

1 comment: