Background

Monday, September 12, 2011

CUT OFF


Saturday, after our Rummage Sale, I was returning back after delivering a truck load to Goodwill. As I began to turn into the driveway a woman in a car in front of me did not have on a turn signal but turned into the driveway. I slammed on my brakes and she proceeded to the parking lot. As she was in the parking place I needed, I got out of the truck and was about to ask her to move her vehicle when she screamed at me, "Lady you almost cut me off!" I said, "First of all, don't call me lady and second, if you'd had used your turn signal I would have seen your intention!" She said, "You should have seen where I was going!" I said, "That's why cars have turn signals!" She had parked her vehicle in the area where we were going to load. I told her that her car was in my way but she proceeded into the building. Everyone was astounded by her behavior.

One of my colleagues said, "She really does need to go to church!" After the Rummage Sale the church was holding a free dinner and church service. I hope she learned about not blaming others for one's own sins!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Didn't Les warn you about GUNS?