Background

Monday, May 7, 2012

THE BEST COMPLIMENT I EVER RECEIVED


People magazine [YES, I "look at" People; Gerald got a 3-month free subscription for buying sweaters at Peebles after Christmas and our friend Mary was working there, so he caved in!] has an article this week entitled "What's The Best Compliment You've Ever Received?" The comments range from:

BRADLEY COOPER: "I respect and look up to you--from my pop."
JENNIFER ANISTON: "Whenever anyone, a friend or stranger, comes up to me and tells me that I made them laugh--nothing feels better."
MICHELLE OBAMA: "Barack tells me I'm at my best when I'm hanging around with the girls, no makeup, in my lazy weekend clothes, just being me."
ASHTON KUCHER: "One of my friends told me, "Other than your dad, you're the hardest-working person I know."

You can see other comments online.

THE BEST COMPLIMENT I EVER RECEIVED

One of my nephews told me this: years ago, three of my nephews (he and two of his cousins) were talking and one said that he was my favorite nephew. The other two jumped in and said that they thought they were my favorite!

I must have done something RIGHT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When people say I did a good job.