Background

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

HARTMANN


One time, all of the management team had been called to have what we termed a "Come To Jesus Meeting". We were all sitting around a conference room table waiting, with dread, for our boss to arrive.

As we trying not to show our apprehension, we were making small talk and one of my colleagues admired my briefcase which was Coach brand. The other guys were also looking at it and we did not notice when our boss walked into the room. We heard his voice say, "Well, are you all going to have a damned orgasm about the briefcase?"

Nobody spoke and hurried to their seats. He asked, disdainfully, "Well, Sue?"

I said, "No, I would only have an orgasm about a HARTMANN briefcase!"

Fortunately, he laughed!

(Starting bid on the briefcase on eBay - $700)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had never heard of Hartmann. I'm surprised you didn't say HERMES!