Background

Sunday, January 27, 2013

FIND YOUR ROLE MODEL


Using simple math, find out who your role model truly is. Mine was a BIG surprise. It certainly wasn't what I would have picked.




FIRST, do the simple math below.
THEN, see below to find your role model.

It is truly remarkable just how accurate this is!


1) Pick your favorite number between 1 and 8
2) Multiply your choice by 3
3) Add 3
4) Multiply again by 3
5) You'll get a 2 digit number (maybe 42, for example)
6) Add the digits together. (Example 4 and 2 = 6)




With that number, see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below:

1. Albert Einstein

2. Oprah Winfrey

3. Mother Theresa

4. Ronald Reagan

5. Bill Gates

6. Gandhi

7. Eleanor Roosevelt

8. Babe Ruth

9. Sue Raypole

10. Winston Churchill

11. Barbara Walters

12. The Dalai Lama

I know, I know! I just have that effect on people. One day you too, can be like me. Believe it!

P.S. Stop picking different numbers!! I AM YOUR ROLE MODEL, JUST DEAL WITH IT!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this! ML