Background

Friday, July 12, 2013

PEDICURES

My client's 85-year-old brother called to chat with him and he mentioned that his daughter had given him a gift certificate to have a pedicure.

I had told my 91-year-old client that I was going to trim his toenails "out of self-defense" because I was being scratched every time I put his socks on him! I brought my nifty "nippers"--they are made by Revlon--they have a lifetime guarantee and when they need fixed or sharpened one need send only $3.00 and they will be cleaned, sharpened and returned. I have done this several times in the past thirty years!

I can't remember how much they cost when I bought them but I looked online and the price is now $13.99. They are worth the investment.

My client told his brother that he was going to have a pedicure and they needed to make sure the third brother had one also!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I have OPT (Old People Toes) now! I gotta get some of those nippers! ML