Background

Sunday, October 20, 2013

BRAIN-ITCH

Yesterday a customer said, "Oh, look, there's a YMCA charm." Of course, I had to start singing the song! Then I couldn't get it out of my mind! When I got home I was still singing it! My brother said, "So, you have a brain-itch." I said, "I've never heard that." He said he'd read about it recently (CLICK HERE for 5 BRAIN-ITCH SONGS YOU'LL NEVER FORGET). I said, I wrote an article about the malady a long time ago; it's called an EARWORM." (CLICK HERE to see BLOG article here)

He responded, "Well, earworm does sound like a communicable disease!"

Definition of EARWORM: "a catchy song or tune that runs continually through a person's mind." I would add: "an irritating tune or song."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I'm haunted by "Tea For Two" today! ML