Background

Thursday, May 13, 2010

HEALTHY!


My husband would often take my four-year-old nephew with him on little excursions; one time he took him with him to pick up pizza. When they returned, my nephew ran in the house and yelled, "Aunt Sue, Aunt Sue, Uncle Gerald was looking at girls!" I said, "He's allowed to look; he's just not allowed to touch!" My nephew responded, "Daddy's not even allowed to look!"

The next week, when my nephew was riding in the car with his mother, he saw a buxom young woman and he said "Healthy!" His mother asked where he'd heard that and he said, "That's what Uncle Gerald says when he sees girls like that!" After that, Uncle Gerald decided to watch his language and his leers!

3 comments:

skymetalsmith said...

Lori says I should ask you to blog about you and Gerald being hooked up on a blind date.

Mona Lisa said...

I see the date on the photo is 1963; good to see he hasn't changed: still looking at girls after all these years!

Sue's News said...

Mona Lisa:

My brother Les gave the perfect caption for the photo:

"plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose" (translated from the French: "the more things change, the more they remain the same."